The holiday season is coming up, and we’ve got some great gift ideas for the surfer in your life.
Christmas is an awesome holiday and a very meaningful time of year. It’s all about family, connecting and appreciating those close to us.
Surfing is a year-round sport and an activity that brings challenge and joy to all its participants. Whether your surfer is a long or short boarder, warm or cold water champ, or paddles out daily or rarely, they do love their gear.
Some of our selections are sure to put a smile on their face this season:
1) Rip Curl Search GPS 2 Watch $299.95 – Your surfer will be able to track every wave, swell, wind and tide. This watch is not only smaller, lighter and more durable than its predecessor, but now also comes with real-time surf conditions and GPS tracking for all your surfers activities, from surf to snow, run to swim. Pricy by amazing.
2) 7TILL8 Custom Wetsuit $580.00 – It’s custom made from Japanese limestone rubber and feels amazing. I know it’s pricy also, but this thing can turn an Average Joe into a WSL Champ. They even make a reversible fullsuit. How cool is that!
OK, we’ll give some more affordable ideas now:
3) Malo’o DryRack $39.99 – It’s brand-new this year and hangs over the side mirror of most cars, trucks, vans and RVs. Designed to dry wetsuits, towels, shorts and more. Perfect for when your surfer gets to the office or is on the road. Available in Black or White.
4) Leatherman Thruster Surf Tool $14.40 – Perfect for customizing your gear on the fly without heading back to the toolbox. This surf-centric powerhouse is custom engineered with what you need most: a bit driver with fin key, easy out, wax comb, and a lanyard hole or spring hook, depending on how you like to tote it around. Oh, and did we mention the bottle opener for the end of the day?
5) FCS Changing Mat $28.98 – When a surfer takes off their wetsuit, what do they do with it? The changing mat solves this problem. The surfer stands in the center of the mat, rolls down their wetsuit and then ties it up until they can rinse it out.
6) 35L DryPack Waterproof Backpack $59.99 - The DryPack is 100% waterproof dry bag backpack. It’s an excellent choice for surfing or extreme wet conditions, this backpack is built to withstand. It will keep everything inside dry , or it can keep the wet inside. The DryPack features 500D PVC construction with welded seams and ergonomically designed padded back panels which provides exceptional comfort and support
7) Leus Towels $29.99 - Drape yourself in a cool and comfortable LEUS Surf Towel. The 100% Cotton Terry Loop Back Towel allows for a breathable and soft feel. The unique printed design lends a modern touch to its classic beach staple. A necessary beach accessory that is available in very bold patterns & designs.
Ok, there you go. Seven Christmas gift ideas that will put a smile on your special surfer!